Art Blog Action – Practical wisdom to make your art blog bloom.
The world needs more creative, positive energy. Your customers want to experience your beautiful heart through the work you do. You can make a living selling your art in this lifetime. I’m here to show you how.
I’m Alison. 10 years ago revelation struck. My job as a purchasing manager in England was sucking the life out of me. I vowed not to spend my 30th birthday stuck in a situation I hated. So, I packed my bags and flew off into the unknown.
It was the best decision I ever made.
My journey has led to many adventures. Today I find myself on the majestic island of Crete. Every morning I open my windows and welcome the sunshine. I am greeted by breath-taking views of the sea (to the north) and crystal-white mountains (to the east).
This paradise inspires my faith in you and your work. My resources are limited, but my imagination is not. I use acrylic paints, sand, plaster and various other materials to create beauty on blank canvases. I’ve turned my techniques into valuable tutorials for you. I’ve built this blog and my Art Blog from scratch. And now, I’m teaching you how to do the same. If I can be successful with what little supplies I have at my disposal, I’m positive you can too.
With my help, you’ll:
- Learn how to make a vibrant Facebook page that will get your art noticed.
- Find a shopping cart that’s easy to use.
- Decide which print-on-demand service is right for you.
- Figure out the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- Decipher scary words like “Permalink” and “Widget”.
This blog is for you if:
- You’re an artist who hears “Wordpress” or “Social Media” and wants to run and hide.
- You’re just starting your art blog and feel a bit daunted.
- You want to know how to market your business effectively by setting up a Facebook page, a landing page and create competitions.
- You’re searching for practical support and liberating motivation.
What’ll you get?
- Useful “How To” tutorials with step-by-step instructions.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Facebook.
- Tips on time management, organisation and motivation.
- Tangible steps you can take to create action to propell you forward.
Ready to dive into mysterious and rewarding world of art blogging? Sign up for my newsletter so you don’t miss a thing.